1. Alarm with safe protection when (+), (-) poles are misconnected.
2. No electrical short when the DC (+), (-) clips are directly conducted.
3. Voltage and current control function for optimistic restoration.
4. Function of memory hold when sudden electrical failure or accidental
switch off occurs. (It maintains the status and time so you can continue the
restoration without restarting the progress when the power returns.)
5. Fan cooling for inner temperature control of the Restorer.
6. Shuts off output power when the Restorer is overheated.
7. Automatic power cut off with ending signal at the time of completion.
8. Announcement of bad cell with display when the battery cell is
9. Function of full discharge during process.
10. Provides RC time measurement to figure out the battery capacity.
11. Additional battery discharge test function.
1. Simple operation and high performance.
2. No need to use any chemical additives to dissolve
the sulfate stuck on the cell plates. It enables you
to minimize man power and let you be free from
additional cost of chemical treatment.
3. High energy efficiency (Low power dissipation during restoration process.)
4. When the machine detects the critical damage of the battery during the restoration process,
the machine stops restoration with ¡°CEL bad¡± display. This function saves time to achieve more effective result.
5. Ability in restoration of discarded (dead) battery is supremely higher
than other battery charging or restoring devices in the market. (But external
damage, cell plate deformation, lack of electrolyte will not be expected to be